Wednesday 14 May 2008

Here We Go Again Then!

Regular readers of my blog have asked me why I have been so quiet of late and there are several reasons why. However, those of you that know me, will know that I cannot stay quiet for long particularly when I care so passionately about this once great nation of ours and our people.

Well, I am back and my return is, in part, due to the anger I feel towards those people who believe they have the right to question the behaviour of those in the BNP and somehow that they will be as bigoted as they themselves must be in dealing with other people. Very few people have ever seen my anger but those that do do not forget it, so Mr Anonymous, congratulations to you for achieving what very few others do, but regular readers will notice a subtle change to my blog as a result.

What makes me angry is when attempts are made, usually by anonymous people who talk about equality and suchlike, to try and deprive others of their livelihood just because they do not agree with their politics. Simon Smith, a friend of mine and a teacher, as was Mark Walker and Tina Wingfield, a health service employee all suffered at the hands of those who thought they were incapable of carrying out their duties as a result of their political beliefs.

More recently we have Barry Towers who has also been dismissed as a result of his standing as a candidate for the BNP in the recent elections. More details of the injustices that BNP members have to suffer can be found on the Civil Liberty website and also on the independent trade union site Solidarity.

If only the people who attempt to destroy the lives of the good people in the BNP, realised that by doing such things only serves to strengthen our resolve to carry on with the fight against those who seem determined to destroy the British people and our traditional way of life.

Additionally, they need to realise that as well as our policies on race and immigration the BNP does actually have a whole raft of policies, in the same way that all other legally registered political parties have, just take a look at the "About Us" section of http://www.bnp.org.uk/ to see.

Finally I would just like to add that whilst we still have some element of the freedom of speech this country is supposed to be famous for, although if you speak to Nick Griffin or Mark Collett about this I am sure they may disagree as a result of the trial they underwent for speaking their minds in private meetings, I will continue to use this blog as a way to highlight and give my opinions on the wrongs and injustices that occur in our society.

No comments: